HSSTA Academic Council, herewith circulates the syllabus and scheme of work prepared and published for Higher Secondary Course for the academic year 2016 – 17. HSSTA Academic Council was constituted in 1991 soon after the starting of Plus two Course, in our state in 1990. The council has proved its unique excellence through the long experience in the systematic preparation and distribution of qualitative question papers for the students of XI and XII. The Scheme of Work includes chapter wise period distribution and scheme for classes XI and XII.
- The indent for Question Papers along with the fee should reach to R. Rajeevan, the Convenor, HSSTA Academic Council, Principal, Govt. Girls HSS, Chittoor, Palakkad on or before 31-07-2016.
- Payments have to be made to District Level Office Bearers in Cash or Demand Draft. List of Office Bearers is included in the last page.
- The Academic Council – Time Table should be strictly followed for all examinations.
- In case of any unexpected holiday during the course of examination that day’s examination will be conducted only after the regular dates of examination declared through the time table.
- Question paper bundles will be despatched at least 10 days before the commencement of the examination.
- If the bundle is not received in time it can be collected from the District Centres by remitting the fees to the District conveners by Demand Draft or Cash.
- Question packets should be despatched only after receiving the payments.
- Name and address of nearest courier services should be mentioned in the intend.
- Answer key will be published in the website of HSSTA soon after the completion of examinations.
- For time table and other information regarding examination, visit http://www.hsstaplus.com
Click here to download Scheme of Work for HSE I and HSE II